My Favorite New Condo Developments in Honolulu
- Sky Ala Moana: Modern new condo design in 2 towers. Amazing views.
- Keauhou Place: 43 story contemporary condo building. City and harbor views.
- The Collection: Moderately priced and luxury new condo units. Walk to the beach.
- Symphony Honolulu: Spacious 2 and 3 bedroom condos. Luxury amenity deck.
- Anaha: Ward Village location for this new condo in Honolulu. LEED certified building.
- Ae'o: Completed in late 2018. The Ae'o condo is adjacent to Whole Foods Market.
Whether you’re looking for a Hawaiian vacation home or a permanent tropical escape, I’ve rounded up six of my favorite new condo developments in Honolulu that are sure to provide you with your own little slice of paradise.
As the capital of Hawaii, Honolulu is located on the blissful island of Oahu’s southern shore. And, with magnificent beaches, palm-lined streets, fragrant flowers, stunning sky rises, and plenty of entertainment, it’s easy to see why the city is well loved by young and old alike.
Sky Ala Moana - Honolulu's New Residential Condo Tower and Hotel
Sporting airy lanais, modern interiors, and gorgeous panoramic views, Sky Ala Moana kicks our list off as a strong first contender.
Sky West, the residential tower at Sky Ala Moana, includes both one and two bedroom condos. With views ascending up to four hundred feet over the Ala Moana/Kapiolani Corridor, you’re sure to feel like you’re one with clouds.
Boasting the largest terrace of its kind in Honolulu, Sky Terrace has everything you want and need to enjoy both indoor and outdoor sports, activities, and relaxation.
What sets Sky Ala Moana apart:
- A vast eighth-floor deck that hosts amenities like spas, playgrounds, dog parks, pools, fitness centers, and fragrant gardens.
- Located in the heart of Ala Moana, this development has some of the best commercial retail, entertainment, and dining experiences in the world right in its backyard.
- Situated conveniently by the coast, over a half mile of sandy white beaches are just minutes from your doorstep.
The Keauhou Place
With unparalleled views of both the city and harbor, forty-three story Keauhou Place is a true contemporary urban community.
The unique village set up and modern architecture of this magnificent development is only one of the many reasons it’s made our list.
Panoramic mauka to makai views and an abundance of amenities provide all Keauhou Place residents with a true resort worthy lifestyle.
What sets The Keauhou Place apart:
- One to three bedroom condos and townhomes with smart, energy efficient designs.
- Spacious floor plans, high ceilings, plenty of natural light, and scenic views.
- Luxurious touches like fine European cabinetry, porcelain tile floors, and Kohler fixtures.
- A modern fitness center with state of the art equipment.
The Collection Honolulu
Located in the Kaka’ako neighborhood, The Collection Honolulu is a modern paradise lovers dream.
The complex consists of three different types of condos.
With The Townhouse, The Mid-Rise, and the luxurious High Rise to choose from, there’s a piece of paradise for every taste and budget.
What sets The Collection Honolulu apart:
- The street level townhouses are spacious and provide residents their own private two car garage and rooftop deck.
- The modestly priced mid rise allows even the budget conscious a piece of prime Hawaiian real estate.
- The high rise provides the most luxurious perks, including an 18,000 square foot amenity deck, pools, jacuzzis, cabanas, and fitness centers,
Coastal Kaka’ako Waterfront Park is only a short walk away and is sure to be a favorite for your weekend recreation
A high-end condo development boasting modern architecture, The Symphony Honolulu building stands four hundred feet tall and towers over the hub of Kaka’ako.
Fascinating art, culture, food, and entertainment are just minutes from your front door as you enjoy experiencing all the heart of Honolulu has to offer right in your own neighborhood.
With beautiful features like sleek lines, glass walls, and floor to ceiling views, these spacious condos are an oasis of luxury.
What sets Symphony Honolulu apart:
- Friendly lobby staff is available 24/7 to help you with all of your needs.
- Amenities like a yoga studio, fitness center, onsite movie theatre, surfboard storage, and residential parking are all included.
- Unmatched interiors in each condo include oak hardwood floors, polished quartz countertops, deep stainless steel sinks, solid white oak doors, and soft closing cabinets and drawers.
- Each floor contains approximately 11 units and a large deck that includes a breathtaking infinity edge pool and two luxurious Jacuzzis.
Honolulu’s sunny climate, vibrant views, and laid back lifestyle are just a few of the reasons people love to call this utopia home. With an impressive 10/10 rating on the desirability scale, it’s no wonder that Honolulu was ranked #32 by US News on their list of 100 best places to retire.
As you can see, some of the most unique and extraordinary homes in the world are located in this picturesque paradise. To find out more about these and many other stunning Oahu locations, call or email me today, and let me be your guide.
If owning a Hawaiian vacation home or relocating to Honolulu is on your bucket list, I would love to help make your dream a reality. Call 808.203.7424 or email [email protected]
Call me today. Paradise is waiting here for you.